Tuesday, January 11, 2011

About me

I'm 25 years old. I've been married for 7 years to my high school sweetheart. We have two beautiful daughters and will not be having any more children. My husband recently had a vasectomy. My daughters are 3 years and almost 3 months. On a side note, the baby just started rolling over yesterday. My 3 year old is in preschool, but today is a snow day.  I am a nurse and I work weekends and 1 day during the week. My husband is currently working Monday-Friday and will hopefully be starting the police academy in March. The day during the week that I work my wonderful mother watches the kids. My 3 year old low muscle tone in her mouth and is in speech therapy, she is extremely hyperactive, she is also aggressive at times, and may have sensory integration issues. She is very difficult to deal with. Yesterday she threw my phone at my face and intentionally scratched her sister's head. She is also extremely resistant to potty training. I have very large children. My 3 year old is 40 inches and 38 pounds, and my 3 month old is about 25 inches and 14 pounds. That's about all I can think of right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment